My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Our next baby purchase

I mentioned here that we've already purchased a crib and a changing table for baby. We bought it several weeks ago because of a great sale at Target, and we've kept it in the basement since then.

Our next big purchase is likely going to be a glider. As I've mentioned, we've been planning for this baby for quite awhile, so I've been doing things like saving up our credit card miles for things like Target gift cards to use for baby furniture. I just ordered another $50 card with our points, so we'll have about $250 to put towards a glider. There's one at Target that has been recommended. Here's a picture:



While I know it's still early to be buying furniture, I want to jump on this purchase ASAP. Target has a tendency to suddenly remove items from its website (presumably because they're sold out) without any warning. That's what happened with the original crib that I really liked. I really don't want that to happen with this glider.

So, once I get the final gift card in the mail, I expect to order the glider right away. After that, the last big thing we need is a dresser. There's no rush for that - any dresser will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment