My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I got that one wrong (and another prediction)

I've been making pregnancy predictions on this blog for quite awhile, and I've generally done okay. I definitely dropped the ball on one, though: I'm not going to be able to hold out on maternity clothes until week 19, like I predicted. My belly has grown faster than I thought it would, and, with my rib cage expanding, too, it just isn't going to happen.

I'll make another one. The big one. A gender prediction. I think this baby is a boy, and my husband thinks it's a girl. If you believe the Chinese gender charts, the baby is a boy. According to most of the other old wive's tales, though, it's a girl.

We hope to know at the end of November. Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment