My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

18 weeks 2 days

I really should just start taking belly pictures 2 days late all the time. If I do that, I'll be taking them all on Mondays, so I'll actually look NICE for them. Dressed up. WIth makeup. All that stuff. Even though I don't put pictures with my face on this blog, you'll have to trust me that the ones that I'm taking while I'm in my work clothes definitely look a lot nicer than the Saturday ones I take right on my week turnover.

In any case, here I am at 18 weeks and 2 days:



Definitely getting bigger. And I'm getting kicks all the time now. It's still weird to me. It seems that everyone else thinks I'M the weird one because I don't think kicks are "magical" or "amazing." I just can't get used to the fact that there's a BABY in there kicking me. Another human. It's just...strange.

In other big news: We have our anatomy scan tomorrow! We'll hopefully find out the gender then, and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment