My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Belly pictures

Things have been crazy with work this week, so I've been a bit lax on the blog posting. In order to make up for that, this is a bit of a double post. It has belly pictures from both 16 weeks and from 17 weeks.

First, the 16 week picture. I'm wearing regular jeans and a regular shirt here:



Next, the 17 week pictures. I'm wearing maternity jeans now. TECHNICALLY, I can still get my regular jeans to button (I think), but it's mighty uncomfortable. Why torture myself? I've also mostly switched to maternity shirts. Not necessarily because I'm too big for regular shirts, but because my shirts need to be long enough to cover up the panel in the maternity jeans.



I think you're really starting to be able to tell a difference! I'm up about 8 pounds (right on track), and it's mostly in my belly. Everything else seems to be the same size as it was before. I'm sure I've jinxed it, though, and tomorrow I'll wake up with a fat face. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment