My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Surreal

I'm still having a really hard time believing I'm pregnant. I'm not really that excited yet, because I know a lot can still go wrong. I have my first appointment next Wednesday. That still isn't going to change much, though, because I'll still only be 6 1/2 weeks pregnant at that point. My husband is bouncing off the walls, though. I've basically told him we can't talk about it too much because I don't want to get my hopes up yet. I'd like to wait until October to spill the beans.

I'm still not really having many symptoms. No morning sickness, although it could start any day now. I'm not even really that tired. My chest hurts (especially when the cats step on it looking for breakfast in the morning), but that's about it. I get a little bloated by the end of the day, too, but really nothing major to report.

Oh, and I'm starving all the time. I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can right now because I think it's possible that I'll be unable to eat healthy stuff later one.

Another prediction for upcoming symptoms: I bet I'll have nasty heartburn at some point. I had it a few days ago, and heartburn isn't really something that I suffer from regularly.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment