My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

More baby preparation

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been planning for this baby for awhile. I waited to try to get pregnant until I finished a night class I was taking. I'm saving up Target points. I'm starting to think about a new car.

Another thing I've done is started figuring out my maternity leave. I'm definitely taking 12 weeks, and I want as much of it to be paid as possible. I automatically get 6 weeks paid (8 weeks for a c-section), and I'll be rolling over 5 days of vacation from this year to next year to get more of a paid leave. Worst case, I'll only have about 2 unpaid weeks. No biggie.

Now, I just need to stay pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, I am the same way a total planner! I'm so happy for you and can't wait to read more posts about your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete