My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Morning sickness - I'm ready for you!

Even though I predicted that I wouldn't have bad morning sickness, I'm not counting on that coming true. I think it would be awful to start feeling sick, and then have to run out to the store to get a bunch of supplies to make me feel better.

So, yesterday, when I did my grocery shopping, I picked up a few things in preparation for morning sickness (which could start next week - eek!), including:
- Saltines
- Jolly Ranchers
- Lemon drops
- Juice boxes (so I can drink juice before I get out of bed - it's supposed to help)
- Tums
- Tylenol (not for morning sickness - just because I need it).

Morning sickness - beware!

1 comment:

  1. You are so ready! That is great! I also wanted to thank you for your sweet note on my blog today, I hope this is my cycle too but I'm not going to test again until at least Sat (if no show from AF). ::crosses everything and prays::
    :)

    ReplyDelete