My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Good guess!

At the gym here in Pleasantville, there are definitely some regulars. Since I'm definitely one of the regulars, there's a group of a couple dozen people that I see there pretty frequently.

The other day at the gym, I ran into a man that I'd seen there multiple times. I'd occasionally make small talk with him, and, on that particular day, after saying, "Hi," he looked down at my belly and said, "Five and a half months!"

To which I replied, "Great memory! Wait...did I even tell you that?"

He responded, "No, you didn't tell me. I did one of my residency rotations in obstetrics."

He'd guessed how far along I was. To the day. It was crazy. My husband pointed out that it was somewhat coincidental, but still.

It makes me feel good that he didn't guess that I'm seven or eight months along, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment