My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

23 weeks and 1 day!

I've been pretty lax in posting belly pictures lately. I blame the holidays. In any case, here's the latest one that was taken today - it's at 23 weeks and 1 day.



When I see that picture, my thought is, "Wow, am I really that big?" I don't feel as big as I apparently look. I'm up about 18 pounds, which is pretty much on track. I've basically come to terms with the idea that I'm going to be gaining on the high end (35 pounds) rather than the minimum of 25 pounds. That's okay. At least, that's what I keep telling myself.

I'm feeling good, for the most part. I'm comfortable when I sit and comfortable when I stand, but it's starting to get a little uncomfortable to switch between the two. Standing up after sitting for awhile can be a little painful, but not too bad. I still think I've been really lucky.

I'm still going to the gym all the time (5x a week, although it was disrupted a bit because of the holidays). I'm still lifting weights, too, although I've had to make some modifications because of my belly. I actually have found that I have a lot of energy now, which I've been using to reorganize the house and get in some long workouts. I'm not sure how long this energy is going to last.

I did have a bit of a milestone yesterday. While cooking, I dropped some food. It missed my chest and landed on my belly. That's definitely new. It's the little things, I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment