My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

25 weeks 2 days

Almost to double digits! As of today, I only have 103 days left to go in this pregnancy. Here's the picture from this week:



I'm still feeling pretty good, which makes me happy. In just the last few days, rolling over in bed has gotten a bit uncomfortable, and I'm feeling constant pressure right under my rib cage. I feel like I want to raise my hands over my head all the time - like I need to stretch out my stomach. I'm sure that feeling is only going to get worse over the coming months. It hasn't been too bad yet, though, so I shouldn't complain.

I'm still working out, still wearing heels. For some reason, those are the barometers I'm using to gauge how "normal" I am. As long as I can do those things, then I think I'm doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment