My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Still feeling good, but for how long?

Tomorrow, I'll be 6 weeks pregnant. I still can't believe that. The 6 week mark is supposed to be the point where most women start feeling sick. Some start feeling sick earlier than that. I haven't had that, thank goodness, but I'm fully expecting to start feeling bad over the weekend (or maybe next week).

My big fear is that I'll feel really gross during some upcoming work trips that I have. I'm traveling on September 14-16, and then again on the 26-27. I'm going to be visiting customers, and I'm somewhat concerned that my sickness is going to impact my ability to have productive meetings.

Like everything else related to trying to get pregnant or pregnancy, I'm just going to have to wait to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment