My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Now I start getting symptoms

So far, I've been pretty lucky in the symptoms department. Granted, I'm only 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant (it still feels weird to consider myself "pregnant"), but some women get morning sickness earlier than where I am now. So far, my chest has been sore (that was a very early symptom), and my breathing has been labored. I occasionally get waves of nausea, but nothing major.

Tonight, though, the exhaustion hit really hard. It's not even 8:30, and I'm in bed. After dinner, I just needed to go to bed right that minute. Like, I couldn't even stand being in the kitchen anymore.

Luckily, my endlessly patient husband graciously offered to clean up the entire kitchen, including my dinner dishes. I can hear him down there right now straightening up. I think he really feels a purpose with helping me out. It's really sweet. He's actually been amazing in other ways, since I've been rather impatient and short-tempered for the last few weeks. He's been nothing but understanding.

I'm pretty lucky. So far, no terrible symptoms (although I expect them to get worse any day now). And, when I do get symptoms, my husband bends over backwards to help.

I can't wait to see him as a father.

No comments:

Post a Comment