My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I'm afraid to jinx it

Since finding out I'm pregnant, I haven't really felt too bad at all. A little tired, and slightly nauseated. I know there's still time to feel bad (I know some people don't get morning sickness until they're 8 weeks pregnant), but I've been really lucky so far.

I've had some food issues recently. A lot of food just sounds completely disgusting, so I have to be very thoughtful about what I eat. I have definitely not been eating the healthiest food all the time, but I know I just need to eat whatever sounds good. If I don't do that, I won't eat. I also feel a bit gaggy - like I could just gag randomly. But, not too sick.

In the morning, I've been waking up and drinking a juice box right away. I've heard that little burst of sugar can help with morning sickness. Since I've been doing that, I've hardly felt sick at all. I sometimes get a little sick feeling if I get too hungry, but I was like that pre-pregnancy, too.

The biggest thing I've been craving has been apples. McIntosh apples, to be specific. I eat at least 2 per day. That's better than craving french fries, I guess.

Basically, I've been feeling good. Better than I thought I would. I know there's still time for it to go south, but I'll just concentrate on enjoying it for now.

Maybe I'll be one of the lucky ones.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are still feeling well, I can't wait to hear about your dr's appt soon! GL!

    ReplyDelete