My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm back!!! (With a picture)

Sorry it's been awhile since my last blog post. Work has been insane, and things with the holidays have been crazy. I didn't even take a picture at my halfway point of the pregnancy! I hit 20 weeks a week ago. I did take the picture below this morning, though. I'm at 21 weeks and 2 days.



I'm really starting to show a lot now, obviously. I've gained 15 pounds - crazy! I feel like it's all baby, though. My face isn't fat, and I haven't really gained anything in my arms yet. I may still gain weight there soon, but it hasn't happened yet.

I'm still feeling good. My back hurts occasionally, mostly in the morning. My legs also get sore if I walk too much. I never understood why pregnant women always want to get their feet rubbed, but now I get it. My weight is higher than it's ever been in my life, and it makes my legs tired to carry around the extra weight. I went Christmas shopping this weekend, and my feet definitely hurt by the end of the day. I'm still wearing high heels at work, though, and I'm hoping to wear them as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment