My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I can't believe it

I just registered for a wipe warmer. I always made fun of those things. I thought they were kind of silly. I mean, does your kid really need a warm wipe on his heinie?

Then, I started hearing stories of parents who love them. Some kids scream during diaper changes, and the wipe warmers are supposed to help. Plus, for baby boys, there are stories of the warm wipes helping prevent "spraying" (if you get my drift).

I already have a bottle warmer on my registry, too, and there was a time when I made fun of those. But, since I'm going to (hopefully) be pumping when I go back to work, my husband is going to need an easy way to warm up the bottles. While I don't think the kid will need warm milk necessarily, it'll be nice to have that option.

I feel like we'll only really end up using 50% of the baby gear that we get. That's the trouble with baby stuff - you just never know what you're kid is going to like. Maybe he'll like a swing but not a bouncy seat. Or vice versa. You just never know. And, unfortunately, all you can do is throw money at the problem and hope to find a solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment