My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Clothing issues

Ever seen this video from American Idol?



That's what I feel like most days.

None of my clothes really fit right now. In some ways, I know I shouldn't complain. Being too small for clothes is kind of a high class problem. On the other hand, it's really frustrating to keep having to pull my pants up all the time. All day. I think I drove my family absolutely nuts over Thanksgiving complaining about how my jeans kept falling down.

At this point, my belly isn't really big enough to hold up my pants, but I'm too big to fit into most regular pants (other than pajamas and sweatpants). I know that will all be changing soon enough, though, and, by the end of the pregnancy, there's a good chance nothing is going to fit at all.

Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment