My Pregnancy Ticker

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

First wakeboarding of the year

We went boating for the first time yesterday, and I wakeboarded a bit. It was a lot of fun - I got up on my first time! And, I didn't really fall, other than when I tried to turn the board around to face the other way. I've never been able to really do that successfully, though. I'm still learning.

Man, I'm sore, though. Mostly in my neck, surprisingly. I think it hurts from falling, although the time I fell wasn't terribly violent. The other weird thing about wakeboarding is that it makes you asymmetrically sore. That is, I'm sore on my right side, which is the side where I put the most strain from wakeboarding. It's all from being twisted sideways while on the board.

I think we're probably going to go boating again tomorrow after work. One of our friends is really big into skiing. so he's all about going out on the water all the time. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment